Join the Friends of the CCBC!
- A seasonal newletter with information about Friends' programs and projects, as well as interviews with experts in the field of children's and young adult literature
- Invitations to children's and young adult literature events
- Announcements of semiannual booksales
- News about CCBC services and publications
- A membership gift and a copy of CCBC Choices, an annual bibliography of the best books of the year
- Satisfaction in knowing your annual membership dues will make
Memberships are available at several different levels in both an individual and group category. (More about the Friends.)
|Individual Memberships||Institutional Memberships|
|$9 Student Level||$75 Honor Level (2-5 individuals)|
|$20 Personal Level||$150 Award Level (6-10 individuals)|
|$30 Sustaining/Family Level||$250 Distinguished Level (11-15 individuals)|
|$50 Supporting Level||$500+ Corporate Level|
|$100+ Patron Level|
The membership year is January through December. Dues paid after October 1st each year apply to membership for the next year. Your membership is tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.