Thursday, May 04, 2017
5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Alumni Lounge, The Pyle Center
702 Langdon St
Madison WI 53706
As a special thank you to the many PK-12 school professionals who open their classrooms to provide field experiences for UW-Madison student teachers and practicum students, the UW-Madison School of Education will once again present the Partners in Education Banquet & Recognition Program during the 2016-2017 academic year.
The event will include complimentary dinner service to all cooperating personnel, followed by a formal program hosted by Associate Dean Jeff Hamm and Field Experience Coordinator, Nancy Kuehn. During the program, the School of Education will also present its Rockwell Awards for Cooperating Personnel,
recognizing excellent teachers who have chosen to pass on their expertise by providing professional experiences for UW-Madison student teachers and Teacher Education Alumni Awards,
recognizing UW-Madison School of Education graduates for their outstanding skills and commitment to their local educational communities.
Congratulations to our 2017 award recipients!
Rockwell Award for Outstanding Cooperating Teachers
- Elizabeth Mackman | Olson Elementary, Madison Metropolitan School District
- Hope Mikkelson | Verona Area High, Verona Area School District
- Cathy Perry | Emerson Elementary, Madison Metropolitan School District
- Abigail Swetz | O'Keeffe Middle, Madison Metropolitan School District
Lois Gadd Nemec Elementary Education Alumni Award
Robert & Carroll Heideman Secondary Education Alumni Award
- Cynthia Carter | Stoughton High, Stoughton Area School District